Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Conclusion of my first semester in HBP - RUS 104

                     Time flies , first semester ended . Recall back all the things i went through in this semester ,the very first project i received - self potrait. I need to draw myself and i was like 'oh my god' when i hear about this. I hate drawing and especially human . This is the very first time i draw myself and i am glad that i did it although it's not that nice but i truly understand the meaning of ' never try ,never know' .Besides that, i learned that we have to love the thing we do and only we can do it better. Be frankly , i started to enjoy while drawing and the feeling changed when it come to the second project - natural structures and human structures. 



                      Besides that , I learned a lot in the talk by lecturer especially about drawing  especially perspective drawing. I was very strange and seriously don't know what is perspective drawing .I am glad to have friend that willing to teach me and also video provided by lecturer . I was so happy once i know how to draw perspective drawing.

                    In the project 6, i learned a lot and know more about construction management .This project make me felt like i was really carrying out a real project ,all of us from different major worked together and each of us played our own role in this project. Frankly , i am really glad and lucky to be in group 9 (finger art consultant) with all of them. They let me know what is spirit of teamwork and also friendship. We had a lot of fun together in the studio .


                   However , in project 7  which with all of my coursemate, i  was quite sad because the lack of communication between all of us .Luckily  when come to project 8 , i am glad that this problem solved. All of us give full commitment and idea. We did our best on that night and we success ! I realized that unity really important when come to group work while when personal project time management is very important .


     Last but not least , although most of my time spent on studio work but I found that it's really fun and brought a lot of nice memories to me . We are going to separate into design and non design for next semester sigh. I will definetly miss the time in studio with all of them . 

No comments:

Post a Comment