Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Project 1

9th September, the first class in USM and get the very first project -- > Me,Myself & I. We are required to draw self-potrait and design own logo. In the self-potrait , we have to draw ourself and also describe about personal background .

I am kind of person who doesn't like to draw at all. and the biggest challenge for me is draw people and now i have to draw myself  =/  . at last, i chose this picture to draw. 

it's really hard to draw human features especially the nose and mouth.

and for the logo ,
i used windmill as the concept because i love freedom.
we can only use maximum three colours for our logo.
so i chose blue red and purple.
 
And after done the drawing ,we need to write description about ourself and also out logo . I found that  its hard for me to write the description. :/ 


lastly, this is the final drawing of my self-potrait and logo.







No comments:

Post a Comment