Monday, September 30, 2013

Project 3

For the project 3, we are required to make a sculpture with the theme of harmony . While listening to the briefing of the sculpture, i took out my phone to find the exactly meaning of harmony and i found that it's 'when you feel happy'.and the first thing that crossed my mind was DANCING !and is chinese traditional dance ..so i decided to make a dancing pose. i was quite happy after i found my idea. so the next thing is to buy the material, i choose to use steel wire to make my sculpture. this is quite challenging for me because i got only three and half days to complete it cause of the kem pimpin siswa. luckily i manage to finish it before the kem . and this is the final result of mine.


its a human with a leg split pose .
the left hand holding the chinese traditional fan and right hand holding the red silk.


No comments:

Post a Comment